cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email

lizzyandjake
Joining in

Hello,

I have a similar issue with my blueyonder email account being inactivated with no warning on Friday (a nightmare as I have lots of Christmas present orders on that account and need the emails to collect the presents).  I switched from Virgin Media residential to business 1.5 years ago as suspect that somehow my email account didn't get transferred.  I've tried calling the residential people and the business people but both say they can't do anything and it is up to the other party.  Can you provide any guidance as to how I get this issue resolved?

Thanks

Jake

3 REPLIES 3

Sololobo
Superstar

The Virgin Media Business Service does not provide any email service whatsoever.

See posts #14 and #15 in this thread: 
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Re-HELP-Your-mailbox-is-not-available-at-the-moment/td-p/...

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

Oh.  Does that mean by switching from residential to business it was inevitable that I would loose my email address?  I wish I had known that at the time!

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You need to set up an email account in the name of your business.  A domain is not expensive.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.