cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email unavailable

Bexicle
Joining in

Hi there,

my father is having exactly the same issue - my mum bought him a new iPhone for his birthday, which we set up on Saturday and everything was working fine. He was receiving emails ok til yesterday (Wednesday) morning when the same error message popped up. 

i tried changing his passwords on the iPhone, still nothing. Tried logging in on the virgin media website, saw that error message. Called the helpline and they reset his email account password, said it would take up to 24 hours to activate. Tried again tonight, over 24 hours later - still the same message and no joy in gaining access. 

the customer services person did say there was an issue at the moment, is this something virgin will be resolving or do I have another issue here that I need to fix? The emails relating to my late grandmother’s house sale are on there and he needs to get access to them as soon as he can really. 

Thanks to anyone who can help me here. 

>edit< I should probably mention that we tried to gain access to his emails via my iPhone, his iPad and my mum’s windows laptop, I have a different internet provider so hopefully we have covered all bases in terms of WiFi etc 

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bexicle,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the email address you're having. 

I do wish to assist with this. What I will do is private message you so we can look to assist with this. 

^Martin