cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email unavailable

ongfoo50
Just joined

I am emailing on behalf of my son Phil Longfoot who cannot access his blueyonder email account. Please reset the password and send give him access to his email account

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ongfoo50 Who is the primary account holder for the account containing the email address concerned?

The primary account holder should be able to change the password as follows:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ongfoo50, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that your son is having an issue gaining access to his emails. We can certainly take a look at things for you. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs