cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email account is unavailable

brackensroad
Dialled in

Hi – this happened to my account around 6pm last night, suddenly "unavailable". Then it came back on again an hour later.

It's just happened again now. "Your mailbox is not available at the moment."

Anyone know what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@brackensroad wrote:

Anyone know what's going on?

Have a read of this and follow the advice to unlock your email account:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema... 

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi brackensroad, thanks for the message.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the mailbox and this is not the experience we want you to have. Can you click on the link provided by coenoby and let us know if this resolves the issue?.

If this doesn't resolve the issue for you then please let us know so that this can be looked into further

thanks

Chris

Thanks Coenoby. Performed a virus scan (no viruses detected) and changed my password.

No more lock-outs since then. 

Appreciate the intel, cheers.

Thanks Chris. I performed a virus scan – no viruses detected; altho, funnily enough, I had noticed that some emails seemed to have vanished from my inbox. 

I also changed my password.

No more lock-outs since then. 

Cheers.

Thanks for the update brackensroad and we're pleased to hear this has now been resolved and you're back able to access your email account 🙂

If you need us again in the future please dont hesitate to get in touch here.

Rob