cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EMAIL AUTHENTICATION ISSUE

kevcharben
On our wavelength

Same issue for me, I have sent and recieved at least 25 emails today, and this issue has just come on.

I have tried logging directly onto web email, as I managed to do earlier today, but now I get the follwoing message, so I guess there is an issue

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kevcharben wrote:

so I guess there is an issue

There is, but as I said in my post, only for some people. VM may well have locked these accounts for what have been described as "security reasons".

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

So have you tried resetting the password as I suggested in my post to see if you can regain access yourself?

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @kevcharben,

Many thanks for your post. Sorry that you're having email issues at the moment. 

If you have carried out the steps advised by coenoby, and are still experiencing this issue, then please let us know and we'll be able to assist further.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide