Menu
Tom_duff
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Close Old NTLWorld Email Address

I am in the same position as lots of others - I have an old ntlworld email that has been hacked and needs deleting/ shutting down. 2 hours later and been passed around 13 times on the phone I have got nowhere. Can you help???!!

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_duff wrote:

I am in the same position as lots of others

Just to clarify and to aid the Forum Team when they pick this up, does that mean that you are no longer a VM Broadband customer?

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_duff wrote:

I am in the same position as lots of others - I have an old ntlworld email that has been hacked and needs deleting/ shutting down. 2 hours later and been passed around 13 times on the phone I have got nowhere. Can you help???!!

Hi @Tom_duff  - please don't take this the wrong way, but the OP has revealed some extremely complicated information about his particular circumstance, and the Forum Team have already delayed dealing with him.

You need to start your own thread so the Forum Team can concentrate on each case clearly.  That is the normal practice on this community forum.  Best wishes to you!

Edited to add - Whoops, spoke too soon, it looks like a moderator or super user has already split your post into its own thread.  Carry on, everyone. Smiley Embarassed

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@MissPasko wrote:

@Tom_duff wrote:

Well done MissPasko, and whoever moved the thread. My goodness we are all working well together - and almost seamlessly too.Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@coenoby wrote:
@MissPasko wrote:

@Tom_duff wrote:

Well done MissPasko, and whoever moved the thread. My goodness we are all working well together - and almost seamlessly too.Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I confess - it was me who moved it.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tom_duff
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_duff wrote:

Can a VM person help me with this please?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@ModTeam can you ask the Forum Team to have a look at this thread?

Thanks

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom_duff,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post. Thanks also to all the great advice from our community and for splitting up the threads, you guys are so on the ball!

I can certainly take a look at this for you but will need some account details to do so. We'd never take personal information via an open platform so I'll drop you a private message to collect this. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael