cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot access email

MikeAH
Joining in

I also have this problem and found this forum helpful. I reported to Virgin as a fault on Wednesday and told ticket raised. Heard nothing so rang Friday to be told the SLA is 5 business days to fix. Not the 48hrs  others have been told. It is concerning that it depends who answers your call whether it gets fixed or a ticket issued to support to look at. If several people affected then surely it should escalate as a priority. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @MikeAH,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

Do you currently have an active Virgin Media account? Are you the account holder?

Please let me know.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley

Yes I have an active Virgin account and am the account holder andbeen a customer even before it was called Telewest.

It is my blueyonder account that has the problem. My wife's blueyonder email is working fine. Regards Mike

Hi Hayley,

Looks like it has been fixed - fingers crossed. If you chased this many thanks. Regards Mike

Hi MikeAH

Great to hear it's all sorted 🙂

Is there anything further we can assist with today?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

No thanks all working. However, would be good to know why I and others were affected if that is possible. 

Regards Mike

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid that we are still looking into what has caused this issue, so I wouldn't be able to give an answer to that question at the moment, I am sorry about this.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi Laurie,  OK thanks