cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't unlock email account

BredaC
Tuning in

Adding my voice to yours Brian - locked out of my Blueyonder email accounts since syncing stopped on Tues evening .

After 2 lengthy sessions on phone w 1st & 2nd line support, mine has finally been escalated to the VM Network team & I've been promised resolution within 24 hours - but looking at multiple posts here and on social media, I'm not filled with confidence.

If you're reading this Virgin Media, when your Internet Security team takes the decision to block email accounts "because of suspicious activity" [customer service quote], could you at least post a message to that effect somewhere in our VM online accounts so we're made aware?  

That might have saved some of the 8 hours I've spent interacting with your customer services teams so far.... 

6 REPLIES 6

BredaC
Tuning in

Now I can't log into my Virgin Media account at all - which suggests someone in the tech team has changed *something*....

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BredaC

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Are you able to access the account today?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unfortunately no - still locked out.

It was escalated from second line support to the network team last night for which I have a ticket number now.

Speaking to 1st line support this morning (who got me back into my Virgin Media account at least), still no sign of any progress on getting my email access back. 

So it's now 3 days without email access after 8.5 hours of conversations with customer support.  I'm an extremely unhappy customer 😞

Thank you for confirming that for us BredaC.

We would like to look into this for you. 

What I will do is private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

BredaC
Tuning in

This is a request to the VM representatives monitoring this Forum - I'm one of the many people who has been locked out of our email accounts for several days.

Yes, we've all tried re-setting our passwords and re-running anti-virus scans - multiple times.

Yes, some of us have had our individual accounts looked at at Forum reps - but we're still locked out.

Will someone PLEASE just give your customers a meaningful update on what is clearly a systemic issue and an indicative timeframe for resolution? 

I'm tired of repeatedly calling 150, asking here and posting on Twitter to no avail.

Thank you.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @BredaC

I can see that you are currently speaking with another one of our agents. 

They will do all they can to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M