cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't connect to my email account

MustDumpThisLot
Joining in

Same here, get error message saying it's not available and to try in an hour, which I have done several times to no avail. Also tried different browser but still no good. Can access email on my phone but even that has some problems too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello MustDumpThisLot

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the email access issues you're currently experiencing, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Have you been able to follow the steps and advise in Graham_A reply and change the password? His previous post highlights how to do this.

Let us know if this works.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Changing the password solves this in most cases.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your account after waiting 15 minutes post back and the VM Forum Team should be able to help you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MustDumpThisLot
Joining in

I'm getting the same error message been like it all morning. Tried different browsers etc, but to no avail. I can pick up some email via my mobile, even then there seems to be problems, but Virgin emails on my laptop.

Hello MustDumpThisLot

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the email access issues you're currently experiencing, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Have you been able to follow the steps and advise in Graham_A reply and change the password? His previous post highlights how to do this.

Let us know if this works.

Rob

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MustDumpThisLot,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue gaining access to your emails. We can certainly take a look at things for you. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MustDumpThisLot, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm all is sorted now. 

We're glad you're able to access your mails again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs