cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't access ntlworld email address

PeterST2
On our wavelength

Same problem since Monday. Reset password to no effect. Now on hold for 1 hour !!!!!!!! on 150 for the third VM person to try to seek help from. I am despairing. Have spent 12 hours setting up a new non-VM email address and informing banks, contacts etc etc. For a comms company I just want clear info on what is obviously a widespread problem and a fix for it. And a helpline that responds in a decent time. 

If someone on the forum team can help, that would be really helpful. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @PeterST2

Thank you so much for this post and I am so sorry to see that this has happened! 

Can I ask if you have been able to get this sorted with a telephone agent yet? If not can I ask what error message you get when you try to log in? 

Thank you. 

Thank you, Ash, for coming back to me. I did get it sorted in the end by a tech guy on the helpline. He reset the password - I thought I had done so myself rather than just change it but it hadn't worked. I did find it a frustrating process in getting information on what was happening and how to address the problem. Even the error message on webmail that told me to ring 150 and then option 2 took me to the mobile phone desk and a very nice lady explained that she was not the right person so forwarded me to someone else who explained that he was not the right person either and then forwarded me (via over an hour on hold) to the tech guy who sorted it. I had phoned 150 a couple of days earlier but got nowhere that time. So all right in the end but I feel it should have been easier.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update and we're glad to hear a member of the team was able to help get this resolved for you PeterST2, we also experience the feedback on your experience looking for assistance with this issue.

It's not the experience we want for any of our customers and we're always looking for ways to improve both the services and the experience our customers receive. We appreciate you making us aware of this and we'll be sure to pass it to the relevant team to help make these changes.

If you need us again please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob