cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Blueyonder email

N8than
Tuning in

How do I get my Blueyonder email account linked to my VM Account?

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@N8than The VM Forum Team should be able to advise you if this is possible in your case.  They will need to understand the history of the email address in terms of the account that it is/was attached to.

They are likely to do this via an exchange of private messages but they will post here when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @N8than,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Can you advise if the email account concerned is linked to a former broadband account?

If you could expand on this a little, I'll be more than happy to assist further.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha_B

yes is was linked to my Blueyonder account many years ago. I used the email address to create my Facebook account, but that is currently locked, as FB suspect someone was trying to hack it. It seams the only way I can get my FB account unlocked is from an OTP code sent to the registered email address - which was with Blueyonder 

regards Victor

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @N8than, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but can you confirm if the email address is still active, you can also use this link here to determine that.

Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven,

The report is :-

Classification:

Deliverable
Valid email, with no high-risk factors detected: safe to send mail.
Status code:
Success

So do I just need to set up my mail receiver program - Windows Live Mail. If so can you provide me with the settings please.

Hi @N8than, thanks for getting back to us.

I can look into this further on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R