cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Blueyonder email not available

NancyW
Joining in

I have the same problem.  This is the 4th time in around a month that my blueyonder (Virgin Media) email account has stopped working.  I have twice followed the instructions to scan my device (nothing found either time using Kaspersky) and then reset the password using a secure suggestion.  This got me back for a while and then the same thing happened again!  The next time as I was fed up with changing passwords on all my devices I waited for a few hours and the account started working again! 

This is really inconvenient.  From other posts it's quite clear Virgin has a problem with its email that is causing accounts to be blocked without good reason.  Please fix the problem!

5 REPLIES 5

NancyW
Joining in

And I am having the same problem and have posted elsewhere on this Forum.  I would be very grateful if you can help me too. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@NancyW wrote:

And I am having the same problem and have posted elsewhere on this Forum.  I would be very grateful if you can help me too. 

Please stick to one post per problem. I've merged your duplicate posts into one thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

After a day without email, I decided this morning to reset my VM logon password (for the 3rd time in a month!).  Thankfully after waiting an hour for it to be recognised, my email is now back again.

But please Virgin Media will you sort out this problem that keeps on recurring.  Thanks.

FWIW, only change your pw on ONE device until you know it is working. Then change the others. 🙂

Hi there @NancyW

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and thank you so much for your post. 

Can I ask if you have tried a virus scan on your devices at all? 

Also when resetting the password have you made sure it is something completely different and unique?

Thank you.