cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{REMOVED]@virgin.net

Stu40
On our wavelength

My email password was found out asked Virgin to change but when I phoned and gave my email address say no profile under that address but have used for 30 years only don’t have access to change password since today

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Stu40  That probably means the email account has been orphaned.  Do you currently have a Virgin Media broadband account as that is a prerequisite for continued use of any email address owned by VM including virgin.net.

This post gives more detail: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Stu40
On our wavelength

Yes still have Virginmedia account spoke to Virgin today about changing password as had showing up on a website but according to Virgin no such thing as Virgin. Net on my account but still getting emails just can change password as Virgin say no Virgin. Net account

Hi @Stu40 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your email. To best investigate this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs