cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems viewing blueyonder emails on laptop

PIN1
Tuning in

Hi I'm having an issue with viewing emails on my laptop although my phone still displays them fine.  My laptop shows a hugely enlarged display - can only view a tiny part of the usual display screen. 

All other applications are displaying normally so I doubt that there's a problem with my laptop display settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try zooming the display out to its default 100%; on desktop browser try pressing Ctrl + 0 (that is the digit zero). Should that not resolve the issue post a redacted screenshot of the issue here.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try zooming the display out to its default 100%; on desktop browser try pressing Ctrl + 0 (that is the digit zero). Should that not resolve the issue post a redacted screenshot of the issue here.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Problem solved, thank you so much.

Thanks for the update @PIN1, pleased to hear this has been resolved for you.

Excellent work once again from @用心棒!

Kindest regards,

David_Bn