cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem receiving emails

breddecliffe
On our wavelength

I am having a problem receiving certain emails from the service provider for my golf club (noreply@intelligentgolf.co.uk).  I get some emails from them, but the vast majority never arrive.  I logged a support call with intelligentgolf and they immediately replied that they have countless support calls from Virgin customers with a virgin, ntlworld or blueyonder email address.  They say the problem is at the Virgin end, they think with the filtering and to contact Virgin regarding this.  I have had other problems sending emails from my ntlworld account as well in the past.  Any ideas if i can set anything on my ntlworld email account to stop this happening and to receive all the emails that are being sent to me?  I am concerned that other emails from other organisations that are being sent to me never arrive and I am totally unaware of these being sent to me!!

10 REPLIES 10

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@breddecliffe wrote:

As things seem to be working OK with the gmail address I will just leave it using that option thank you.

Yes, I think that's your best option. 😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks