cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary and secondary emails hacked

sheilaapple
Tuning in

Hello

I am an ex customer of Virgin. Both my emails (Primary and secondary) were supposed to have been closed down but were not and have both been hacked 

Please close both email accounts immediately. For obvious security reasons, i can't publish the emails here but need Virgin staff's help.

• I have tried calling your helpline lots of times, waited between 10-15 mins in each occasion but cant get beyond the waiting line.

Thank you

Sheila

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @sheilaapple,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your accounts may have been compromised, I will be happy to get this looked into further for you but we would need to confirm some details via a private message.

I will drop the message over in a moment, please look out for it.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details over private message @sheilaapple.

I have logged this with our IT support team to be investigated and deleted from our system, it can take up to 5 working days to be fully resolved.

I will be in touch once the team confirms that the address has been removed from our systems.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steve

Please also:

Remove/close down the secondary email is that is attached to the Primary email?

Please confirm that this will be done too?

Sheitlan

They have both been logged @sheilaapple and I will be in touch once they have been removed.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey @sheilaapple, I know its only been a few minutes since I last posted but the team have now come back to confirm that both of the email addresses have now been closed down.

Regards,

Steven_L

That's great, many thanks Steve

You have been super efficient

Hi @sheilaapple,

No problem, we're happy to help.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!