cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account

EvBeer
Dialled in

How can i make virgin my primary account instead of google in my email account.

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @EvBeer 

Thanks for posting on our community forum

Can you elaborate on what you mean by making Virgin your primary account? What platform are you using where you'd like your Virgin email to be the main?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

My primary email account is virgin but when I open my emails in the Gmail app on my phone I have to always go to the menu and choose all inboxes because inbox is set to Gmail messages. I want my inbox to be my virgin messages and all inboxes to be gmail/virgin so that I don't have to trawl through unnecessary mail from Google. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@EvBeer wrote:

Hi

My primary email account is virgin but when I open my emails in the Gmail app on my phone I have to always go to the menu and choose all inboxes because inbox is set to Gmail messages. I want my inbox to be my virgin messages and all inboxes to be gmail/virgin so that I don't have to trawl through unnecessary mail from Google. 

@EvBeer  When you open the Gmail app on your phone you should see a circle in the top right corner.  Click on this and you will get a drop down box showing the individual email accounts that you have added to the app.  Click on the Virgin Media one and the app will show the inbox for that account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks