cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop

m00g
Superfast

Can you please ask  OFFSHORE support to stop calling DAILY to ask me if A) I have fixed the email issue or B) if they have fixed it.

It isnt, it hasnt worked for three weeks and seeing as they escalate each and every time they call. why am i NOT getting calls from your CEO, surely the escalation has hit that desk by now 😕

69 REPLIES 69

If this carries on for much longer that is exactly what I intend to do, nine weeks and counting is abismal but had the "support" staff offshore been a little more skilled/savvy/understandable then may be it would only be a few days.

Considering what is going on in the world right now, no access to a secondary email account seems miniscule in severity. I am sure we will come out of this conflict with freedom and democracy winning, not sure I can say the same for the email issue and VM.

Good for you Keep records of when you spoke to VM and when they phoned or emailed you. You need to complain first to VM and when you receive a final letter or response from them then you can take it to the ombudsman If there’s any further way I can help please ask me

As i have advised the team on here via PM, i am now looking at taking this to the regulator and the DPO.

Nine weeks is long enough, VM have failed and must pay the consequences of their failure.

I do have a SAR in place and as soon as that has been delivered the information will be sent to the above authorities.

Ok what have you done now??

Whilst using the PRIMARY account over webmail I am receiving IMAP errors referring to the secondary account this is issue lays with. It states YOU have disabled the account due to these IMAP errors

I am sure this is most probably because of the workaround you put in place which i quite clearly stated was to be temporary, it has now been in place a week and the fact i am getting these errors only serves to increase my concerns over privacy, not just for myself, but my daughter too including the third partees we both (well just me currently) we converse.

I request a call from a senior team member in order to express my concerns over the situation you have out me in.

Why don’t you call the retention team They can put a complaint in for you. They did it for me as they said they could not see my complaint submitted on 17 January on VM webpage Luckily I had printed it before sending Choose option 1 then 4 then 4 If you contact them during the day, not at weekends you will most likely get a customer advisor from the UK

Two complaints are open and has been confirmed by the forum staff, but yes what you say is correct, option 4/4 and usually but not gauranteed UK call centre 🙂

Hi @m00g thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear that your issue has still not been resolved.  I am going to send you a private message to look for an update on your issue.

Regards

Lee_R

Update please.

This forms part and I stress part of the complaint i have open with VM. Never the same person deals with an issue, no ownership and no progress. Having to explain the issue time and time again, provide security details time and time again to the EVER growing number of advisors, whether they be here or at the end of a line.

I sent security details yesterday in order to allow yet another advisor on here access account, twenty four hours later nothing, no response, no update.

When can i get off this merry go round wit a fixed email box????? I may have more luck choosing the six winning numbers than work this one out.

Update please.

According to the forum index "we like it fast" , well believe it or not so do we... pity VM cannot reply to threads in a timely manner, no forty eight hours since i gave details about my account to the lastest advisor.

So lets make it fast.... the reply on an update that is, fixing the issue is far from fast, ten weeks slooooooooooooow

I have replied to a PM from a staff member (seventh one to look at this) within an hour of their message, my guess (as the advisor on phone today stated) is i will be waiting until the sun goes supernova and the earth finally cools. His words not mine LMAO