cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

bonsaiman
Joining in

Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting a message stating that my password is incorrect after I have received an email from Virgin that my password has been changed successfully.  This is the third time it has happened over the past week

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bonsaiman,

Welcome back to our forums.

Sorry to hear you keep getting this error message after a password change. Just to confirm, what are you changing the password for? Also when did the password change take place? Are you still getting the error message?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bonsaiman,

Welcome back to our forums.

Sorry to hear you keep getting this error message after a password change. Just to confirm, what are you changing the password for? Also when did the password change take place? Are you still getting the error message?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I'm also struggling. Every password I try won't be accepted despite me sticking to the rules! 

Tried to get response via twitter but they sent me here - help!

Hi Hwalsh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your password. 

To confirm, are you registering the account for the first time? Or are you trying to change the password?

^Martin

Changing

Thanks for coming back to us @Hwalsh.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

I cant access the message - every time I click on it, it takes me back to this original message!

Tried 2 different browsers!

Sorry, was looking at wrong thing, awaiting message...

Hey @Hwalsh, thanks for reaching back out to us on the forums.

Please reply to our team on the private chat and they will assist you on your query 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team