cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

m00g
Superfast

It goes from bad to worse, not only have i lost access to a secondary email account, I can no longer reset password for the primary account.

It refuses to accept security question and does not send a link to reset password.

For the love of god VM sort your services out.

6 REPLIES 6

m00g
Superfast

Why this post was moved god only knows, this is a MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT issue, not a password for email issue.

The secondary account is being looked into.

I cannot log in to website on PRIMARY account as it will not accept a password reset. Christ i am losing the will to live with this shambles called VIRGIN MEDIA

So the reason i cannot access my primaery account and therefore manage it is quite simply the shoddy support i have been receiving.

Appears someone and I have no idea why has set the secondary account that I have issues ON EMAIL ONLY with as the PRIMARY account, well played VM you have created a monster of entanglement.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi m00g

Thank you for posting and updating the community.  

I have taken a look from our side and can see my colleague is currently assisting you via private message. 

To avoid confusion and further delays, we will continue to pick this up with you via private message. 

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you

Nat

Yes and the last message was Friday. As the advisor from CS stated "its like waiting for the sun to go supernova and waiting for the earth to cool"

I am not holding my breath for a fix.

As i stated previously in another thread, you have made such a mess of my account the likely only fix is for VM to close it and create another.

Eleven weeks and counting, pathetic.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you feel this way m00g.

I have checked again today and can see there has been progression with the private messages. 

We apologise for the delays due to the weekend. 

Thanks 

Nat

Yes they have put back the primary account as it should be, other than that no change to the issue of secondary email account. Eleven weeks now.

Yes i do feel let down by VM, if your own CS are stating it will be a long time wat cance do you guys n gals have??