cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password for blueyonder server not recognised

Dagsoid1
Tuning in

My blueyonder email is my main email address and i am in the process of applying for jobs with it, so I am very stressed. It worked yesterday, I woke up this morning and it is not. It says my password for the server is not right. I cannot remember my password. I cannot reset it as I do not have an email address which I can access. I have no bill number as I am not a virgin customer.

I tried loads of passwords in the mail account details. In the process of that, I removed the email account to reload it so I have now also lost all the stuff that sat in my inbox until yesterday. I also changed the server port to one given on virgin's advice www to no avail. Am now thoroughly confused.

I am not a virgin customer anymore, so do not have any of their services apart from my email inbox, and cannot get help from them I tired, it is all about broadband, TV, mobile none of which I have.

11 REPLIES 11

I am 99% sure I started off with a virgin.net email (maybe because I had some sort of contract? Or was it TeleWest ...), then as switched by them to blueyonder address. But this is 25-30 years ago so not 100% sure ... in any case, it is the blueyonder address to which I have now abruptly lost access and which causes me and my mum major issues. Thank you guys for keeping the support up, much appreciated!!!!

Hi @Dasgoid1, thanks for your post although I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I don't know for certain if we can get the email working for you again, but in order to at least try (to get it active for a limited period of time so you can hopefully sort things out), I'll need to PM you to get some details from you.

Please expect this PM to arrive within the next few minutes and respond as per my request!

Many thanks

Tom_W