cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners email account appears locked, password change has not worked,

HelenPerks362
On our wavelength

Around 4pm tonight my partners email stopped working, followed the online info and reset password but it has not unlocked it and still wont let me in.

Please help we are awaiting important documents.

thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HelenPerks362 wrote:

Please help we are awaiting important documents.

While you are waiting for a VM staff member to respond it would be worth trying a second password reset. That does sometimes work.

Make sure you reset it to something you have never used before and having done that wait 20-30 minutes before trying to access the email account.

If that does not work you will either have to try Customer services on 150 from a VM phone (or 0345 454 1111) or wait for your forum post to be picked up by one of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum). They will contact via this thread and check this out for you.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HelenPerks362 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear that your email is not working at this time. Do you see any error messages at all when trying to gain access?

Do you get the same issue when trying to access through both our webmail and an email client such as gmail or outlook?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply but I did sort it's self out a few hours later. 

Helen

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HelenPerks362

I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague via private message.  I will therefore leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R