cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook on in office 2021

andy1494
Dialled in

Hi there I am having issue trying to set up to virgin media email in office, it works fine in my old one 2010,

Trying in new one it says it there, but when you go into account settings it just disappear cannot get in to try change anything and help please 

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andy1494 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about your email issue.

I'll need you to elaborate on exactly what the issue is, we do not support any third party applications so I'd suggest contacting Outlooks support team for help with this. Are you able to log in to your email when using our MyVM website?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, I just binned it, I log in to vm ,but in outlook 2021 it won't let me, I have gone back to office 2010 ,that work, as I told Ms it should work on either so I take lose with office, keep with old one.

Andy

Hi @andy1494,

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry that you had some issues with a more recent version of Microsoft Outlook, but I'm glad to hear you've got it working in an older version.

If you need our help with anything else, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!