cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online email log in issues

PN75
Joining in

Each time I try to log in to my emails online I get the following message;

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

My VM account was set up with a sky.com email address. I have 2 VM email addresses that work fine through mail on my iPhone but not on my VM online account. Mail on my iPhone doesn’t go back far enough for me to find an email that I’m searching for. So I could do with getting in to my VM through my online account.

I hope that all makes sense

5 REPLIES 5

Rogman
Up to speed

I am having the same problem for the last few hours on both my windows laptop and my Android tablet. Just cannot use webmail.

Needs fixing ASAP.

Rog

Having the same issues here too! Can sign in with my android phone but not with my pc. What the hell is going on Virginmedia!!!!? Was fine a few weeks ago. It's since the changes. I sometimes wish things could be left alone if they're working well...

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PN75,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've recently lost access to your emails via our webpage. It sounds like your account has been locked out - this is usually nothing to worry about as it can occur due to a multitude of different reasons.

Resetting the password and waiting 15 mins before  signing in again usually does the trick though. Can you please give that a go and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Hi, I reset my password and all is now ok.

Thanks,

Rog

Thanks so much for letting us know @Rogman and that's great to hear.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again via the forums should you need any help in the future. 

Thank you.