cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old unwanted @blueyonder email address

ISK
Tuning in

(First time post)

My old @blueyonder email address, from a previous contract, is still in existence and attracts spam and unwanted messages. Can this be deleted please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @ISK, I have logged this with our IT support team and I will be in touch once they update me to say your mailbox has been removed.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ISK,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get the unwanted email address  removed from our system. I would however need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Hey @ISK,

I will send the message over now

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @ISK, I have logged this with our IT support team and I will be in touch once they update me to say your mailbox has been removed.

Regards,

Steven_L

Any update yet on my request to get my old @blueyonder mailbox deleted?

Ian Kennedy

Hi @ISK

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that the IT request is still open. I have escalated this for you now. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Any further news on the escalation of my request please?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ISK / Ian,

Welcome back to the Forums. I've checked this ticket for you and it looks like the team are still working on getting this closed down. I've gone ahead and re-escalated this and will provide an update when the email has been deleted.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ