cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old ntlworld email

Mags55
Joining in

I am an d ntlworld customer and my email has been hacked and I don’t have access to the email any longer as the hacker has changed the password. Please can someone help me delete the account and emails for security reasons. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers# you should be able to delete the account there but you may need to log in to your normal VM account first. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers# you should be able to delete the account there but you may need to log in to your normal VM account first. 

Hi @Mags55,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your hacked email. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. Have you tried the great advice given by @Anonymous? Were you able to delete it that way? If not, please get back in contact so we can do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unfortunately it didn’t work, as I’m no longer a virgin customer and haven’t been for around 5years they have struggled to sort this issue out. No one I’ve spoken to on the phone has been able to help and I’ve spoken to around 7 people. I’m now waiting for someone from the 2nd tier technical team to contact me to see if they can help.

Hi @Mags55

Thank you for the update.

I will send you a private message so I can obtain some further details.

We may be able to delete this for you here. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide