Menu
theturtleshead
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Old email

I know this has been asked countless times, but I am pretty sure my old ntlworld email is compromised. I probably shouldn't have used it after 90 days, but it's only recently that there has been an issue. I am changing my email on as many things as I can, but how do I close this old email down?

SDC
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old email

This looks like a job for the Forum Team who should be able to arrange proper closure of the email account for you. Keep an eye on this thread, one of them should contact you here, it might take several days.

Kudos to you for starting a new thread rather than piggybacking on an existing one, and for starting the move to a different (and hopefully non-ISP) email account.

-------------------------------------- sig start --------------------------------------
A dog is for life, not just for Christmas.
A VM email account is NOT for life, its maximum span is the duration of its associated VM broadband account + 90 days.
-------------------------------------- sig end --------------------------------------
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi theturtleshead,

We can get the email address totally removed for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope, top right) with a few questions included. I'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
theturtleshead
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jen,

I can't see this envelope, but my email is ##########l@ntlworld.com and the account holder is ######. Account number is #######. Address was linked to ###########  CF5 2AU.

Thanks again,

Pete 

[MOD EDIT - Personal details removed]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi theturtleshead,

Your email addresses have been completely expunged from our systems. Check my PM dated 01/12/2018 for confirmation 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos