Menu
Jimbobushell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old Virginmedia email address

I had a Virginmedia email address which I discarded when I left them 2years ago. I have always still received emails even though it’s not my primary email. I’ve deleted the account but still receive emails a lot are undesirable. I spoken to Virginmedia who say the email isn’t active but I can send emails to it myselfso obviously it is. How do I stop the unwanted emails arriving?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Virginmedia email address

You wait here for a member of the VM Forum Team to pick up this thread and help you delete the address. Quite often when an address is deleted by VM after a customer leaves the process doesn't complete fully. The account won't send but it will still receive. 

As you aren't a customer and have no access to My Virginmedia there is nothing you can do yourself.  And VM will not deal with you over the phone.

The Team member will ask you for details via private message. Do not disclose your e-mail address on this public forum.  

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Virginmedia email address

Hello Jimbobushell

I am sorry to hear that, I am going to send you a private message so we can get this sorted out.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos