cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Virgin.net e mail hacked

SteveWhitby
Joining in

I just received a phishing e’ mail to my old virgin.net account asking for bitcoins and saying my data had been breached. They had the correct password. I can no longer access the account through virgin media to change the password but would rather gave the whole account deleted. Can this be arranged ?

Regards,

Steve

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Virgin.net Email has been hacked, you can find further help/ support around hacked Emails here, I  will be happy to help get this deleted for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SteveWhitby,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, as advised I have arranged for your Virgin.net Email to be permanently deleted, please allow up to 10 working days, if you need any further assistance in the meantime, please do not not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

I think it may have been deleted as I can’t access it. If so, thanks.

Steve W

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A good way to check is to try sending an email to it.  If it's been deleted then you should get a bounce message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks