Menu
Patricia45
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old Ntlworld email removal

I set up a seperate "virginmedia" email when looking for work some years ago. I no longer use and seemed to thi nk I had close it...obviously not. All of a sudden I am receiving loads of "spam" emails to the "mother" email on "ntlworld.com". I am a bit old for "lucious Russian beauties" and could do with these stopping.

Any ideas??

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Ntlworld email removal

Are you still a VM broadband customer and are these e-mail addresses still showing in My Virginmedia? If the answer to both of these questions is yes then you can delete what you want from My VM - but you can't delete your primary e-mail account (probably your ntlworld address). Just don't access it.

If the answer to either of these questions is no then wait here for the Forum Team to respond in a few days to help get all these addresses deleted so you won't be bothered again.

Don't post again or you'll go to the back of the queue. Help will arrive in this thread.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Welcome, Patricia45

It sounds like you are still a VM Broadband customer.  You 'should' be able to delete this account yourself, by logging in at My Virgin Media and going to My profile, manage accounts.  If you are taken straight to the emails, click the swirly red icon in the top right corner.

new account.png

If the account in question is not there, or you are not a customer, just post a note back here explaining more and one of the Forum Team (VM employees) can get it done for you.  They will take a few days to get to this thread, so please be patient.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Patricia45 

Thanks for your post 

Have you been able to delete the accounts your self as advised 

Please let me know if you still need help 

Regards