cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Blueyonder email hacked

pajeroid
Tuning in

I have an old Blueyonder email address that is still receiving email and emails are being read before I do and now failed orders etc. are coming through. I can’t login anywhere to change the password.

Can anyone help?

It’s not showing on my current VM account as I left virgin and re-joined last year.

My old login details aren’t working but strange how I still receive emails fine, although this account can no longer send emails.

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pajeroid

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment with your old email account, this sounds like the account has been orphaned, when you left us, as there was no active broadband account for it to work from. We would need to delete this account from our servers as we cannot recover orphaned.

Your mailbox should have been deleted 90 days after you disconnected with us but this can sometimes be missed.

Please can you send me a private message confirming the email address this concerns and we can get this raised with our IT team to be removed. 

Regards

Steven_L

It’s still happening and the people using my old email are obviously hacking peoples accounts and using it for Bitcoin mining somehow. Could you take another look for me?

I tried a private message but it was rejected as I shouldn’t pm staff.

Hi @pajeroid,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am really sorry to hear you are still having this issue. I will be more than happy to help get the mail box deleted for you. 

I will send you a PM now. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page 🙂

Speak soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @pajeroid,

Thanks for providing the details as requested via PM. 

I have logged a ticket with IT now requesting for the mailbox to be removed. 

The IT team can take 5 working days to respond to tickets. As soon as I hear back from them, I will get in touch. 

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @pajeroid

Just to let you know, IT have confirmed the mailbox has been removed as requested 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other issues. 

Regards,

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

That’s done the trick! Many thanks Ayisha, you’re a star!

We're glad to hear that is sorted for you pajeroid.

^Martin