cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld wmail not working on iPhone

Kennyh2605
Tuning in

Hi I can’t receive or send emails from my ntlword.com email address even after changing settings can anyone help? 

Many thanks

23 REPLIES 23

Hi there !

I seem to have come back today (21st September) from holiday, to find myself with a problem sending emails using Outlook - I can receive them fine and, if I use Virgin's webmail service, I can send them as usual having logged in as "[MOD EDIT: Removed] @ ntlworld.com". I have searched around and it seems like a number of ntlworld email addresses have been disabled, but I find this strange to apply in my case as I'm being allowed to send an email using the webmail service. I've also changed and authenticated my password in both Outlook and Virgin webmail, but I'm still not being allowed to send any emails using Outlook - I get a box popping up every 30 seconds or so saying "Enter network password", and, when I do, the box disappears for about 10 seconds and then reappears - I'm fairly IT literate but this has got me very puzzled..... ?

Any ideas please ?

Many thanks

Mike  

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you are having problems with emails via outlook, 

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi

i have going round in circles, like many others as I have a ntlworld email address also.  I finally made live talking contact with a tech Guy yesterday who fixed the problem today it’s all gone again this is 100% virgin s fault and extremely frustrating company to deal with.   

Hi bolton22,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear your email isn't working again on your iPhone, is it working on other devices?

Regards

Paul.