cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld no access to mailbox no password

Rach_L
Joining in

Hi I am having a similar problem to others where my ntlworld email account kept asking me for a password (even though there was one). I tried to access my email via VM login but received a message saying my mailbox was unavailable.

Following the helpful advice in other similar posts I reset my password but to no avail. I waited well over an hour before re-trying but I can no longer access my ntlworld account at all.

is there anything else I should try before calling the 0345 number ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rach_L, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us in the forums also I am sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing your mailbox. 

I appreciate you've already tried a password change but as there was an issue yesterday, we're asking you to repeat this step and to follow the steps laid out in this thread here again. Make sure the password you choose is something completely new and nothing you've used before. 

Once you've done that, wait an hour and see if you can log in. If you're still unable to, or have any further issues, just let us know by posting back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rach_L, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us in the forums also I am sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing your mailbox. 

I appreciate you've already tried a password change but as there was an issue yesterday, we're asking you to repeat this step and to follow the steps laid out in this thread here again. Make sure the password you choose is something completely new and nothing you've used before. 

Once you've done that, wait an hour and see if you can log in. If you're still unable to, or have any further issues, just let us know by posting back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks Kath_F that worked perfectly and has restored my access. 

Really appreciate your help

Rach_L

Hi Rach_L, 

Thanks so much for taking the time to come back to me on this one and update things. 

I'm really glad you've been able to log in successfully and gain access to your mails again. 

If you have any further issues, you know where to find us. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team