cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld emails from 2017-2020 disappeared

boysie01
Tuning in

All emails sent and received from my ntlworld account from 02/2017 - 12/2020 have completely disappeared. Not archived at all. Where have they gone? Can anyone help?

17 REPLIES 17

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi boysie01

Thanks for posting. My apologies about the email issue. How are you using your emails, webmail or third party client?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

I use webmail, but I also use it on my iPhone on their mail app

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this, 

as obvious as this may sound, have you checked all spam, trash and hidden folders to see if any emails are in there? 

Does anyone else have access to your email that may have deleted them? 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All checked. I have archives going back years, but it stops in 2017

Thanks for coming back to us @boysie01.

Is this on both client and webmail where it stops in 2017?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John. Yes, both client and webmail stops at 2017. It’s most odd.

Thanks for coming back to me. Can you try and delete the email from the client and re-add it for me? See if it brings up the emails.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Deleted and re-added. No change

D6832A99-E102-488F-9243-FF1A8355DFDE.jpeg

Thanks can you check on webmail that the storage isn't full as well please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team