cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email

Bluecray
On our wavelength

All day I haven't been able to access my email on my mobile (from 2 sources) tried rebooting phone also..... 

Is the system down? 

9 REPLIES 9

Bluecray
On our wavelength

Anyone? 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Are you using an email app on your phone? Have you tried logging on at https://mail2.virginmedia.com/?  What message do you get there?

Is your email address still linked to your MyVirginmedia account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Bluecray
On our wavelength

I get this (see attach) 

Screenshot_20221123_201239_com.android.chrome.jpg

Bluecray
On our wavelength

Where the link for accessing email via the Web please? 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bluecray That screen shot indicates that your mailbox has been locked by the VM security team.

If you have followed the instructions to change the password and this hasn't unlocked the account you will either need to call in The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

Or wait until the VM Forum Team reach this thread in a day or so.

By the way the link was posted in message 3 of this thread, although the screen shot suggests that you have already tried to access that page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Bluecray
On our wavelength

I got onto WhatsApp chat to virgin (as am deaf) and it's all sorted now thanks 👍

Hi Bluecray,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you were unable to access Email Via your Mobile, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues, there was an issues accesing them Via our site however this was resolved, are you now able to access your Emails?

Regards

Paul.

Bluecray
On our wavelength

Yes as I said above its all been resolved 👍

Hi @Bluecray, thanks a lot for your post here in the Community, although I'm sorry to read of the concerns you've raised here.

Despite this, I'm glad our WhatsApp Team have been able to resolve this for you!

If you need any further help in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Many thanks

Tom_W