cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email

Janee621
Joining in

I’ve been unable to access my ntlworld email account since Friday night. It says there is no password in my settings even though the password is there.  When I try to log in through virgin media web page, it says my mailbox is unavailable, try again in 1 hour, but it’s been few days now.  This email is my primary email on my virginmedia account so it is important that I regain access to this email account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Janee621

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Sorry to hear it took a while to get your issue sorted but i'm glad to hear this is now fixed. 

My apologies for any previous inconvenience, have a great day.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Janee621 thanks for reaching out.  Welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your email address.  I am going to send you a private message so I can help you resolve this.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi, can someone please help me sort my ntlworld email issue, that I haven’t been able to access since last Friday, I sent private message yesterday and still no reply 🤷‍♀️

Sorted eventually after numerous phone calls 🙄

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Janee621

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Janee621

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Sorry to hear it took a while to get your issue sorted but i'm glad to hear this is now fixed. 

My apologies for any previous inconvenience, have a great day.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs