cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email via outlook

Lal36
Joining in

Hey I've been using my old ntlworld email now for well over 10years , I've always had it through outlook on my mobile. I've just changed phones from a one plus 6t to a Samsung galaxy a52s. For some reason my email won't load into outlook.  It still works fine on my old phone but it won't transfer,  just keeps asking me to check my email and password is correct.  Thing is I'm no longer a ntlworld/Virgin customer and haven't been for about 7 years.  Can anyone help please.  

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lal36

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this email issues. When a customer leaves our services the email address given to them is deleted after 90 days. This sometimes can take longer for our teams to cancel but it will eventually be deleted by the IT teams. 

If you are still able to access your email on your old phone then I would recommend forwarding any important emails etc before the cancellation.

Are you able to try a password reset via web mail and see if that allows you to log in on the new phone? 

We can try to get the email working for you on your new phone but it would be to move emails across as the address will not be kept permanently.

Thank you.

Hey so i took your advice and now have a new email address. I've saved important emails and changed most things over...  I've reformatted my old phone and then realised I'd deleted an E gift card I had which was in my emails. Is there anyway of getting my account back just temporarily? Thanks 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lal36, 

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

I am so sorry we would not be able to do this, the email will be deleted there would be no way to get access.

Zoie