cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email not working

bph
Tuning in
  • Hi my ntlworld email will not come to my 3rd party apps outlook or gmail.i can only access them through virgin account webpage.nothing has changed in account settings on my pc and Android devices this has been going on for a few days. there was a message on service status page saying email in my post code was affected but this service message has now gone.
5 REPLIES 5

blainie
Tuning in

Have you had any luck with this, as we are having the same problem.

Complaint raised 06/02/2023 in regards to Faults

One of our team is looking into your issue.
Updated: 06/02/2023

We’ve got your complaint about the issues you’ve been experiencing recently.

Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch.

We’ll look into it and get back to you with what we find and hopefully agree on a resolution with you. We’ll try to do this as quickly as we can, but please give us up to 28 days to look into things properly.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bph,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your mailbox!

I can see that you've been in touch with our team about this issue recently. Can you tell us if this issue is still ongoing, or if this has now been resolved?

Please let us know so that we can help further if needed. 🙂

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi phoned 150 and explained the problem and within minutes the problem was resolved by operator. I now have access to all my emails on outlook and gmail 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bph,

Thank you for keeping us updated about this. Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved and that you're able to access your emails again.

If you come across any further issues, please let us know. We're here to assist further.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs