cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email hacked for the 4th time

Martin_H23
Joining in

I've been with Ntlworld for a number of years now and its only in the last 2 years I've been having issues, I have got real concerns regarding my Ntlworld email server security, I change my password 2 month ago to a very difficult password, and yesterday someone hacked my account and started re-setting passwords on various things, and they had changed my setting in my emails to send any emails direct to deleted folder, so I was not aware that this was happening, I contacted virgin media and they where unable to help, can anyone tell me what I need to do to protect my email account.

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Martin_H23,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account, so I can help I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

1 day after changing my password on my email account, to more than 12 characters my account is still compromised, the hacker had move a number off email address to the blocklisted folder. my computer has had a full virus scan and nothing was found. can you tell me that when I changed my password dose this log out anyone who is using my account?

can you please support me with this can you call me?

regards

Martin

Hi @Martin_H23

I would like to take a closer look into this for you so I will pop you a PM now. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs