cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email account 'hacked'.

Kateyk77
Joining in

This has also happened to an old ntlworld email that I have been using on a kindle. 

I am still a Virginmedia customer but my account doesnt seem to be linked with my ntlworld email anymore, my log in for my virginmedia account is through a gmail account.

My ntlworld email has been hacked with very similar messages to the one starting this thread, and they have accessed my Instagram and Facebook acocount.

Any help from the VM Forum to delete this ntlworld email would be very welcome.

Thanks 

Kate 

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried resetting its password here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media; entering your ntlworld email address. Should that:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

I have tried that but it doesn't seem to recognise this old ntlworld email despite it being "live" on my kindle. 

I am still a virginmedia user and have all correspondence and logins on a different email address. That is the one it wants to reset when I click I need to reset email.

Thanks for idea though.

Hi KateyK77, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting an email address closed.  And I am sorry to hear of the issues that are causing you to need to get it closed.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kateyk77, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R