cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld eMail access

AndyandSue
Joining in

I know there have been lots of posts on this, but having read them they don't seem to quite fit my issue.

My wife & I are tidying up our eMail accounts & need access to our Ntlworld eMail accounts. Since we moved away from Ntlworld/Virgin, we have also relocated & have lost all of our Ntlworld paperwork!!

This makes completing any Reset Passwords impossible as our Usernames are not recognised.

Can anyone let us know of a path way out of this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

after 90 days of leaving Virgin your emails are closed as per terms and conditions

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AndyandSue, 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this, as @dannylau has advised emails are closed when you leave us, do you have an active account with us?

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

No we don't have an Account with Virgin. I just want to capture all of the contacts, & set up relevant forwarding rules.

Regards

Andy

Hi AndyandSue,

Thanks for coming back to us about this Email situation.

I am afraid that there is nothing we can do now that you are no longer an active Virgin Media customer.

As @dannylau stated above, Emails are deactivated 90 days after you disconnect your services with us. 

I am afraid there is no way to get them reactivated 😞

I do apologise for the inconvenience this may pose.

Thanks,

Megan_L