cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld.com login

Reb05
Joining in

I have just got a new phone and trying to sign into my Facebook account which is ntlworld.com email. I haven't got Ntlworld/Virgin account now but need to find out my password for my old ntlworld.com account, how can I do this. I have tried putting the old ntlworld email in virgin but doesn't bring anything up. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A paid for Virgin Media broadband account is required for continued use of an Ntlworld email address.

If you send an email to the Ntlworld address concerned do you get a non delivery report?

If the email address does still exist you may be able to use the password reset link, but that is a longshot.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you I have tried this and it wants details of my virgin account which I don't have. Any ideas

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is nothing more that you can do.  The ntlworld.com email address concerned is gone for good.

You will need to contact Facebook to investigate alternative ways to access your Facebook account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks