cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlword email mailbox unavailable

Akela
Joining in

My wife's email account is secondary to mine as the account holder. Since Wednesday she has got mailbox unavailable on her android phone and desk top. I can still access my account.  I have gone in via Virgin Media and changed password  which has not worked. Got through to helpline yesterday and the instructions given do not work! Advisor quoted input as Imap. Our input is shown as pop3. Sorry we are both technophobes and in limbo because no one can seem to help. Any advice would be appreciated please.

5 REPLIES 5

Akela
Joining in

Hi, my wife unable to access her account. I am the account holder.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Akela

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear your wife is having trouble accessing her emails, I appreciate how frustrating this must be and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for some more details so we can get this sorted for you.

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Sofia,

Thank you for getting back to me. We decided to trying changing her password to something completely different( although I tried yesterday and it didn't work) and it now appears to have worked.

Hopefully her issue has been resolved.

Kind Regards

Akela.

Akela
Joining in

Hi, 

Go to Virginmedia.com and sign into your Virgin media account. Go to profile and your wife's email details should appear with the option to change her password. Click on change and change the password.

We tried this yesterday and it didn't work but had a second go today and it did.

Hope it works for you.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Akela.

I'm so glad to hear you managed to reset the password and access the account. 

If you have any further issues with the account, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide