cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlbusiness email not working

Freddy65
Tuning in

Hi there I have a ntlbusiness email address which has stopped receiving , I can’t even access via webmail, I’ve not changed any settings, I have customers who still send information to me by this email address any ideas ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Freddy65 wrote:

its an old business email address which I continued to use when the company it belonged to in 2011 ceased trading

Ok, but the question @David_Bn was asking was whether you now have a Virgin Media residential broadband account.

If you do then the VM Forum Team may be able to help you, if not, there is probably little they can do. 😐

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Freddy65 wrote:

Hi there I have a ntlbusiness email address which has stopped receiving ,

So do you have a Virgin Media Business broadband package or a VM Residential package? This forum is aimed at residential rather than business customers. VM Business has its own support function, see here   https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/technical-support/  However, I was not aware that VM Business offered an email service.

Alternatively,was your email account originally part of an NTL Business broadband account? I believe they used the "ntlbusiness.com" domain name. 

If so it is possible that it has been deleted by VM as it is no longer linked to a live broadband account. VM are certainly in the process  of deleting old residential email accounts that are no longer linked to a live account.

The VM Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) may be able to provide further information on that. One of them will pick up on this thread in the next day or so and contact you via this thread.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Freddy65, and a very warm welcome to you!

If you can confirm if this E-Mail address is connected to a residential account, we will be able to take a look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi there

its an old business email address which I continued to use when the company it belonged to in 2011 ceased trading

as most of the contacts at the time had this email address I continued to use it ? 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Freddy65 wrote:

Ok, but the question @David_Bn was asking was whether you now have a Virgin Media residential broadband account.

If you do then the VM Forum Team may be able to help you, if not, there is probably little they can do. 😐

Coenoby

Hi yes sorry I do have a virgin media residential account , I’ve been with them since 1998 👍

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Freddy65 wrote:

Hi yes sorry I do have a virgin media residential account , I’ve been with them since 1998 👍

Thanks for that. Hopefully one of the Forum Team will contact you again soon.

Coenoby

Thanks for confirming that Freddy65, is the email account you're experiencing problems with linked to your residential account do you know?

Rob