cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl world email not working

BoatyMc
Joining in

Hello,

I have a Ntlworld email which has been working fine up to about 30 hours ago. Tried changing password but it doesn’t allow me to. I use an iPad and iPhone usually, but I also can’t get to mail using the website and a laptop. Any help to get back on gratefully received

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried following the advice here, Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to access email account, malware letter?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BoatyMc, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue accessing your emails even after doing a password reset. 

In order to help, I will need to confirm some information with you and also pass data protection. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BoatyMc, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad you've been able to speak to someone already. If you have any further issues, please pop back to us here so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BoatyMc, 

Thanks again for updating me via PM. We only need to use that if swapping personal or account sensitive information. 

I'm glad things are fully resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back to the Community and let us know. 

Have a great end to 2021 and enjoy bringing in 2022 this weekend. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team