cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl email

nadialouise1
Tuning in

I am unable to sign into my Ntlworld email despite both email and password being correct. There’s no way for me to change the password because, once again, despite answering the security questions correctly, nothing happens. I need this sorting as this is my only email account and has very important things on it that I need to access. 

10 REPLIES 10

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nadialouise1

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues access your ntlworld account at this time. 

Can you advise if this happens on both our webmail and on a web client such as gmail or outlook? What error messages do you get when you try and access your mailbox? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

The error message I’m getting is “We didn’t recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again”. This is happening even though my password is auto filled so I know is correct. 

It started on my iPhone mail app a few days ago where I was no longer receiving emails due to an “error” of not having a password even though there was. This then happened on web browser when trying to log in there. Please help as I have important documents on there that I need to access. 

Is your ntl email still linked to your VM broadband account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

As far as I am aware, yes! My dad has the main account which is set up for the broadband and mine is linked to that. 

Get your father to log into his main account, and he can reset your password from there.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

His is saying the same thing. 

Do you mean for your email, or for his MyVirgin Media login?  Can he see your email address listed under his account?:   

- jpeg1

He gets the same error message when he tried to log in to his Virgin Media page. 

If he can't login to his Virgin Media account that needs sorting first.  I'm assuming this is a current broadband account?

He can either phone customer services on 150 with his account details and pass security, or wait for a staff member to pick this up here.

- jpeg1