cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl email won’t send

lynnspiller7
Tuning in

I’m receiving email but as of yesterday I can’t send emails from any device, I get an error message saying cannot send email on ntl server and against each one it says offline.  . I have changed all the passwords for all accounts and it accepts them but I still get the same message

I have business emails I am trying to send

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Send any urgent email via webmail

From a device on which email account will not send:

1. browse to https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ip&ia=answer and note the Your IP address is value
  2. go to https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/
  3. enter the Your IP address is value (from step 1) in the Search single IP, domain or hash field and select Lookup
  4. either act on report or post a redacted version here after making sure to obscure the IP Address shown so as to make it unreadable

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @lynnspiller7, thanks for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issue with the E-Mail account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to review the post above for me? ☝

If you're in need of any further assistance on this matter, do please let us know.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi

it says it’s blocked because either exhibiting suspect behaviour, is misconfiigured or has poor sending reputation

Yea I read the post above and it says it is blocked and I posted the results 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@lynnspiller7 wrote:

it says it’s blocked because either exhibiting suspect behaviour, is misconfiigured or has poor sending reputation

Follow the advice here The Spamhaus Project - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to try and resolve the issue