cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl email down

SheP2805
Joining in

Our email has not been working for over 5 days now.  we have called Virgin who were meant to have fixed it within 5 days, but nothing has happened.  I have run the antivirus and tried re-setting our password but that just then takes me to a page asking for further verification which then does not acknowledge our security answers.  Our friend, whose email is also ntl is having the same issue. I can access everything else in My Virgin Media.  Anyone else having the same problems or any ideas how it can be fixed?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

SheP2805
Joining in

Reading through all the other posts on this, I found a very helpful one, so logged into my actual Virgin Media account (not email), changed my password from there, waited 15 minutes and hey presto i'm back in...well for the moment anyway.  

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SheP2805,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and we're sorry to hear that you've had some issues with accessing your mailbox!

Glad to hear that you've been able to change your online account password and access your mailbox again! Please ensure that you also change your email password as this can help resolve issues.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you today! 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs