cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl email down

KeithB66
Joining in

I also have a similar problem and cannot send emails from my PC or mobile as this has been blocked as "too many bad emails".  I was advised this may be due to someone hacking my email account and sending emails.  If I log onto my email account with Virgin then I can send them.  This is about the 4th time in the last 12 months this has happened to me and each time I have changed my password to be able to send email but I cannot see that anyone is hacking into it now with the password I have set up.  Being cynical I am thinking that this is being done on purpose by Virgin as it seems to be happening to people with old NTL accounts.  It is so frustrating as we rely on emails these days for all correspondence and Virgin seem to block it but do not have the courtesy to inform that it has happened or why.  Very poor customer service from my point of view.

I have decided to delete my email NTL account with Virgin as I cannot continue with such a bad service from this company although this will mean informing all of my contacts of my new email address.   I will probably cancel my broadband account as well as I am sure I can get this much cheaper.   

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KeithB66, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your email address blocked several times. I can certainly understand that this is frustrating. If you were to leave due to this we would be sad to see you go.

How are things looking with your email account now? If you need any further help with this, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules