cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting some emails from the England & Wales Cricket board (ECB)

PeteRobson
Joining in

Hi, I am not getting some emails from a) playcricket.emailer@ecb.co.uk and b) dbs@ecb.co.uk

These email addresses send out multiple emails to various cricket colleagues.

These emails are not going into my Spam box and I haven't blocked them either. The ECB say there's no problem from their end and it must be VM who are preventing them from going through? 

I am not very IT literate so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, particularly as I'm not getting emails to say I have been selected for a match, when everyone else in the team has!

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @PeteRobson,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies on your device? Also run a virus scan on it? Then doing a password reset on the Email?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

I have cleared caches and cookies and run a virus check and I'll see how I get on with the next email that's sent out. I've changed my email password a few times previously.

Kind regards,

Pete

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update PeteRobson,

Welcome back to the community!

If you do face further issues then pop back up in the chat and we'll take a further look.

Thanks,

Kain

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PeteRobson wrote:

I have cleared caches and cookies and run a virus check and I'll see how I get on with the next email that's sent out. I've changed my email password a few times previously.

Should the issue persist consider asking the sender to provide their server's SMTP transactional data for the email so that Virgin Media can correlate it with theirs to troubleshoot the issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks